5.22.2013

Bilbo Baggins Amigurumi

It's done! My very own adorable gentle-hobbit. I tried something a bit different with this amigurimi. I added a nose and ears, which I never do in fear of messing everything up. I also made an attempt to shape the limbs a bit more instead of just making a tube... hope it shows XD

Anyway, here it is~




close-up of the clothes

Isn't he adorable!!!? I considered giving him eyebrows, but then again I don't want to fix him with a permanent expression. The yarn for his hair was already curly so it only took a bit of wax to get it just the way I wanted =)

1 hobbit and a dragon down, 13 dwarves and a wizard to go!

5 comments:

  1. I love your dolls, they look amazing!!
    I would like follow you but you haven´t the gadget to do it :S
    Hugs from Arte Friki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gemacht ,Bilbo gefällt mir,Klasse die Kleidung !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bilbo Baggins!! He looks so gorgeous!
    And I really like your dwarves.
    Can't wait to see them all!
    Greetings from Germany
    www.leckeremasche.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Do you provide Bilbo's recipe / pattern?
    Please contact me. I really need it. Thanks. @anacrocheamigurumis (instagram).

    ReplyDelete